BUSINESS PLANNING CONSULTANT
High-level business management advice for your business
Burying your head in the sand about the financial future of your business means you will work harder and longer with no guarantee of success. The only way to prosper in business is to have an accurate picture of your finances now and into the future.
CVW Accounting is a proactive team of professionally trained and qualified tax accountants and tax agents with extensive experience in range of processes.
Our qualified and experienced team can act as your company CFO or set up and manage accounts using up-to-date accountancy services and systems.
Working with you, we can help you prepare your accounts to see the ‘real’ and accurate operation of your business. This includes a health check report so we can work on business models and strategies for the future of your business.
Get in touch with us today and let CVW Accounting be your business planning consultant and partner.
Our areas of work includeWe are experienced in dealing with the full range of business management advice and planning services.
- Share valuations – firstly this includes comprehensively documented analysis as well as alternative business models for consideration.
- Share buybacks – when it comes to partial or whole shares buybacks it’s important to set a timeline for completing the process.
- Loan restructuring – when is the right time to restructure a loan to maximise the taxation effect and reconcile to your business model? Chat with us about this.
- Debt restructures – relevant advice about debt restructuring and what needs to be considered for owner protection and protecting cash flow.
- Insurance requirements – to ensure insurance is adequate in borrowing agreement terms and amount i.e. coverage is provided for the period required and terms are tailored to the business and individual requirements.
- In specie distribution – useful when there is a need to consolidate businesses by swapping shares around.
- Negotiations – we provide advice and support as well as represent clients during negotiation procedures with buyers, sellers and financiers.
- Contract Review (financial aspects)
- Mediation on disputes
- Alternative solutions – if you find yourself in a negotiation, it’s important to consider all the options available based on your circumstances.
- Profit improvement analysis planning & strategies – We will assess what is working and what is not – without the bells and whistles – as well as provide relevant, industry-specific planning and strategic advice tailored for your business.
- Customer profitability analysis – Have you worked out where the majority of your profit lies? Do you know how to assess control factors when it comes to your profitability?
- Pricing strategies – Different markets and different products require different price levels based on factors like location, processing, and quality. That’s why, CVW Accounting assesses each business differently when it comes to pricing strategies.
- Product pricing reviews – It’s important to consider increases or discounts in relation to margins as well as to plan to relook at pricing every six months. We work closely with clients like you, to get into the practice of reviewing pricing based on relevant, business-specific factors.
- New product feasibility studies – If you are thinking of introducing a new product or range, it’s vital to consider how much you will sell and at what cost. Is it worth introducing that range or specialising in an existing product? From accounting terms, we analyse all the options for clients first, to ensure success and profitability.
- Property & purchasing options - It makes a difference to take into account the deposit, loan capabilities, repayments capabilities, and which entity owns the property when considering purchasing a property.
- Premises – Building, purchasing, or leasing There are various options and considerations to be discussed when deciding between building, purchasing, or leading e.g. one option may be better suited to your specific circumstances. We look at the big picture when providing advice including current market trends and property values.
- Operating leases advice - Before entering into an operating or financial lease it’s wise to consider which is the best option for your business in relation to taxation and asset protection.
- Refinancing advice – It can often be beneficial to take advantage of changing interest rates or changing business circumstances.
- Business overdrafts & loans advice – Does your business need an overdraft and if so, what level of overdraft? There are a variety of loan alternatives available. In providing advice we always take into account finance company reviews; that occur every 12 months.
- Loan application paperwork & lender appraisal – When providing advice, CVW Accounting always looks at lending with a tax and risk perspective in mind. If it’s what works, we will complete your loan paperwork from an accounting perspective and assist with lending options tailored to individual circumstances.
- Negotiations – When looking for a loan we can assist you with future planning to substantiate your lending request and ensure it’s the most relevant to your business. For the best lending terms, consider having a chat with one of our qualified accountants.
- Review financial aspects & terms of contracts – Not only will we provide an overview of the financial aspects of contract terms, but CVW Accounting will also consider and pose questions that may impact your business success.
- Personal guarantees – Typically, advising clients to act as personal guarantor is a no-go zone.
- Chattel mortgages & lending – To maximise your GST claim, have you considered paying the GST off over the period of the loan?
- Motor vehicle leasing or hire purchase advice – What is the best tax-effective option based on your circumstances? Our friendly, experienced staff are happy to discuss leasing and hire-purchase options.
- Damages, claims & economic loss
- Litigation support, fraud & forensic accounting
- Workers compensation issues